Wednesday 28 October 2015

These Are The Hottest New Matatus Set To Terrorize Nairobi Estates (PHOTO GALLERY)

When it comes to matatus, most of the stories center around chaos. Accidents, and reckless thrills abound within this sector many a traffic boss has found difficult and at times seemingly impossible to reign in.

GRAPHIC PHOTO: Unidentified Woman Dies Horribly After Falling Off A Moving Matatu

But that not withstanding, there are some rather positive rays within the sector and most of them are within the artistic context. When it comes to creativity, Kenyans cannot be topped and this is evident within the transport sector.

I was just trawling the internets for a story when I came across some of the more colourful matatus and I was rather impressed by what I saw. By far, the most creative matatus can be found within Nairobi county and moreso in Eastlands whoever thought I would ever be bigging up a section of the city I feel is best ignored?

I came across some of the more impressive matatus and I couldn’t help but share them. Check the next page to see what we have on offer!

Mpasho News



from Mpasho News » Lifestyle http://ift.tt/1Mi4wPb
via Mpasho Lifestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment