Monday 26 October 2015

This Is What These Kenyan TV Celebrities Plan To Do After Retiring From TV And Radio

Many of us have big retirement plans but never talk about it. I am sure you probably want to go upcountry and spend the rest of your life there. What about our local celebrities? Your favorite Kenyan TV and radio hosts? What will they do when their time comes to embrace a new life phase and give way to newer talent?

I talked to some of them and this is what they had to say:

1. Carol Radull

carol_radull

“Farming. It’s a business on its own. It’ll be my next stage in life since I do not plan to retire. I’ll be spending my time away from the busy city life – away from the noisy matatus and polluted air,” said Carol Radull. She is currently a top TV/Radio host, known for her show The Score on Classic 105 and Kiss FM. She is passionate about, tennis, Formula 1, rugby and all things sports but her love will always be football.

2. Jeff Mote

jeff_mote

“I’ve been playing around with mixing cocktails. My end plan is to open a really cool whiskey bar,” the Kiss FM presenter said. The presenter was a guest celebrity judge at the recently concluded Concours D’Elegance which took place at the Ngong Racecourse. Jeff is currently hosting The Drive on Kiss FM alongside Chipukeezy and Linda Nyangweso.

Click next to know Lilian Muli’s plans >>

Mpasho News



from Mpasho News » Lifestyle http://ift.tt/1k4Flc0
via Mpasho Lifestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment