Thursday 29 October 2015

Watch Matatu Crew Violently Harass Woman After Accident (VIDEO)

I loathe matatus. Not so much the vehicles as the crew that run them. Matatu drivers aren’t known to be the most cautious. heck, they aren’t. And the manambas are worse!

Pain And Agony As Cecilia Njeri Who Was Squeezed To Death By Two Matatus Finally Laid To Rest (PHOTOS)

Kasarani_Matatu

Matatu Madness! Eastlands Touts Hanging On The Rails of Speeding Matatu (VIDEO)

But what I saw yesterday was something I found shockingly disgusting. And I am a jaded! I have been involved in accidents driving since 2006 and I think I have seen it all but I have never seen what I saw when a matatu crew decided to attack a lady they had allegedly run into then run away from!

We got a video of the poor, scared lady being harassed and having to resort to yelling about having rights as a Kenyan citizen as her locked her doors and damn near suffocated because all her windows were rolled up.

Check it out below:

 

Mpasho News



from Mpasho News » Lifestyle http://ift.tt/1OZXCVc
via Mpasho Lifestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment