Friday 9 September 2016

9th September 2016: These Are The 7 Hottest Stories Kenyans Are Talking About

This weather is a lie! I am in nothing but a flimsy shirt! BAH!

#1.

5 Of The Stupidest Myths Kenyan Men From Different Tribes Believe About Sex

When it comes to sex, I have heard some crazy things. No, I do not mean that in an ironically good way either. I mean that in a way that makes you want to slap your grandmother for bearing your mother who in turn bore you into a world of complete idiots.

#2. Judith alidinywa na lec1

Usipanue Paja Ovyo Ovyo! Sexy Kenyan Girl Exposes Lecherous Lecturer Who Slept With Her And Still Gave Her An E!

If you have been to a Kenyan university, then you know that Kenyan lecturers are a randy lot. They are always thinking up new and innovative ways of sleeping with their students. Personally, I cannot blame them. The way I see it, these lasses who fall this gambit are rather silly.

#3. Cheryl_Kitonga

Life Goes On! Cheryl Kitonga, The Woman Last Seen With Jacob Juma Moves On With Her Life (PHOTOS)

Cheryl Kitonga became popular after she was ‘exposed’ by Mohammed Ali of Jicho Pevu  who revealed that she was the last person to be seen with the late city businessman Jaco Juma before he was shot dead by unknown assassins who are yet to be till now.

#4.

SEMA KUTESEKA! Jacob Juma’s Widow To Be Kicked Out Of Her Karen Home

It is now emerging that Mary Wairimu – wife to slain businessman Jacob Juma – could be kicked out of her lavish home in Karen.

#5. Kobi_Kihara

Kobi Kihara Is Looking All Loved Up! Je, Ataoa Lini?

Kobi Kihara is looking all loved up and I for one love seeing lasses look happy. The way I see it however, society piles on too much pressure on them to settle down in matrimonial bliss and sometimes when they defy the pressure, we ostracize them.

#6.

AWKWARD! Man’s Marriage Proposal At Java House FLOPS (VIDEO)

Tis the season for marriage proposals. Just a few days after we highlighted a story about two lovebirds who got engaged at The Hub in Karen,  we bring you a similar story about another couple, although this one is not as rosy.

#7.

POMBE SIO MURSIK! You Might Hate Alcohol After Watching What This Dog Did To A Drunk Man (VIDEO)

Pombe sio uji watu nguyaz!

I swear I would quit drinking the moment I realize something like this ever happened to me! I would curse all the days a beer bottle or a whiskey glass has ever come into contact with my lips. I would rebuke, or even slap the demons from anyone who tells me to “twende nikushikie kimoja!”

Mpasho News



from Lifestyle – Mpasho News http://ift.tt/2cel9U3
via Mpasho Lifestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment