Tuesday 20 September 2016

What A Kenyan Sponsors Will Never Tell You!!

In the beginning of 2014, I was told a lot of interesting life stories that still linger in my heart. Some are surprisingly true and others are quite shocking. I got one of them from an ex-friend. Janie (not her real name) was studying at a prestigious university back then.

When I first knew her, she seemed so innocent and laid back. Her social media posts were all about ‘kesha’ and the weekend’s turnt up church sessions. By the time I ‘became woke’, our chats had turned into steamy sexting sessions, so descriptive that I didn’t even believe that she was the one who was churning out those aphrodisiacal imagery.

So the story is about her escapades with her sponsor. She told me she used to have sex with him solely for the money.

“I don’t love him. This n*gga is playing himself, I swear,” she told me. That was right after they had a ‘morning glory.’” She went on to describe how they had wild sex the prior night. She had gone to her parents’ home in Nakuru for a couple weeks, and by the time she came back to her sponsor’s residence in Nairobi, he was ‘thirsty AF’ for her guava.

Click next for more juice!! >>

Mpasho News



from Lifestyle – Mpasho News http://ift.tt/2cGfv0u
via Mpasho Lifestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment