Friday 27 November 2015

5 Absurd Excuses Men Give For Not Wearing Condoms (That Surprisingly Work)

I was having a conversation with a friend of mine -or rather, she was belly-aching about her experiences with Kenyan men. Apparently, many men she has met and pondered having a one night stand with often give her excuses as to why they do not want to use protection!

This often means that she has to kick them out of her pad (I will never understand men who opt for one night stands in the lass’ house).

cat calls lol

One Night Stands: 5 Common Mistakes Kenyan Men Make When It Comes To Sex

And as we spoke, she started pointing out exactly what it is that men have told her repeatedly and I found some rather hilarious so I took note of them and asked my colleagues if they have encountered the same.

Needless to say, they had. But when I asked whether they had worked, none was willing to let me know the answer to that. I was instead asked if I had ever used some of these…

I WILL ANSWER THAT ON THE NEXT PAGE:

Mpasho News



from Mpasho News » Lifestyle http://ift.tt/21jnBvh
via Mpasho Lifestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment