Monday 30 November 2015

Mwanaume Kamili! Man Buys His Wife With An Expensive Ride On Her Birthday (PHOTOS)

Real men will do anything for their wives or girlfriends. They ensure that they lack nothing, by always providing for them, but that’s a rare occurrence with the current generation. Most men are believed to be players and only depend on their wives to hustle for them. However, a group of young, energetic and brave men have come out to disapprove this notion.

Endelea Kuomba Lifts! Kenya’s Richest Musician Buys His Wife An Expensive Car On Her Birthday (PHOTOS)

A man by the name Allen Harris recently shocked social media users after he brought his wife a brand new expensive machine on her birthday. Do such men still exist?  Through a long message he penned down on Facebook to his wife, the rich man revealed that his wife has been there for him since the age of 11 and to appreciate her, he decided to buy her a car. Read Allen’s message to the wife;

“This female stole my heart at the age of 11, stayed with me when I only had a few dollars to my name, lived paycheck to paycheck with me, was strong enough to deliver 3 beautiful seeds to me, motivated me to keep going when I was nervous about leaving nursing to grow my business, said that she has faith in every decision I make, remained patient until I finally got it together, & is still here for the payout. This is only a fraction of what I owe Mrs.Harris. “

What a man! Below are the photos

New Ride

 

Mpasho News



from Mpasho News » Lifestyle http://ift.tt/1l21cSH
via Mpasho Lifestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment