Monday 16 May 2016

UTAMU RELOADED! This Is Why Sex In Your 40s Is BETTER Than In Your 20s

I’m 47 and I love sex!

I’m happily married with three children, two of whom are teenagers, and I write sexual health and pleasure articles.

Here, I want to share my thoughts on why I’m having better sex now than when I was in my 20s.

This is to dispel the common view that by the time you hit your 40s, your sex life will be non existent.

At the age of 20 I was clueless about sex, men and my body. Now, I’m a mature woman who loves sex and knows what she wants.

I get fed up reading negative articles about being premenopausal, something which I am.
FGHYUIO
There are so many things you can do to have a better sex life but, for many women, they either haven’t experienced good sex or just don’t like it and, rather than exploring way in which to overcome any sexual problems they may have, they give up.

I know that many women who do enjoy sex experience a wide range of sexual problems from decreased libido to vaginal dryness – myself included – but there are things you can do to overcome these symptoms.

Thinking back to my childhood, my sex education was very limited.

I had a couple of boyfriends and a few one night stands but never had an orgasm as they were as inept at sex as me.

After moving to London, I met my husband when I was 23.

Sex wasn’t always great. I experienced vaginismus, painful contractions of the vagina, before having children.

Thankfully, this disappeared when I gave up my job and moved to New York.

I also had many bouts of thrush, cystitis and urinary tract infections, all of which made me wary about having sex, as they seemed to be sex-related.

Over time, I learnt that scented products are problematic and that hormonal changes cause thrush -but no one ever offered this advice at the time.

We also never used lubricants which would make sex more pleasurable.

PK

Couple33

These days, researching sex and writing about it has been an eye-opener and has made me realise just how lucky I am to have such a good sex life, compared to many people.

It got me thinking about what makes sex so much better for me and my husband now we’re in our late 40s.

While writing about sex has made me more sexually confident, there are various other reasons…

WE HAVE SEX FREQUENTLY

By this I meant three to four times a week – but not always.

It can be hard work motivating yourself at times, especially if you are tired or don’t feel in the mood/

But I do find myself getting ratty with everyone if we have a dry spell.

couple35

CLICK NEXT PAGE TO READ MORE

Mpasho News



from Mpasho News » Lifestyle http://ift.tt/1TgmtSv
via Mpasho Lifestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment