Wednesday 30 December 2015

Harrowing! Watch As A Motorist And Pedestrian Get Swept Away By Flood Water In Kituyi

It would seem I had no idea just how heavily it has been raining country wide as I have been one of the people swept away by the current sunny weather. I came across a video on the interwebs of a man in a Probox Toyota getting swept away and I knew I had to share it.The man had been attempting to cros a flooded bridge even after passers by had attempted to dissuade him. All their pleas and warning fell on deaf ears as the man went ahead to tempt fate -naturally, that ended up badly for him.

On the flipside, a pedestrian whom I must say can only be described as foolhardy decided to cross the same bridge after seeing the car get swept away and he too was swept away. Check out the video below:

Mpasho News



from Mpasho News » Lifestyle http://ift.tt/1QY2yv8
via Mpasho Lifestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment