Sunday 27 December 2015

Top 11 Best Dressed Kenyan Male Celebrities Of 2015

Having shown you the worst dressed male dressed celebrities in Kenya this year, I’d like to put a point across: thanks for making the list go viral. Now, I have something fun for you to argue about with me.

Top 9 Worst Dressed Male Kenyan Celebrities Of 2015 [Photos]

Let me to introduce you to the 11 best dressed Kenyan male celebrities of the year. I bet you know some of them (you’ve already started questioning the word ‘introduce’, see?) and they literally killed it. I was careful not to go into detail to avoid being judged (not like I even care) because time wasted fighting off negative energy is not in my plans.

These guys include TV personalities and musicians. Here they are:

1. Larry Madowo

Larry Madowo

He is known for his sharp look on TV and off screen. Perhaps he insists on looking good because he is still single and would want this to change by mid-2016. Despite his tendency to piss off people intentionally, he made it to this list.

2. Jamal Gaddafi

Jamal Gaddafi

I attended the Jumai Glamour Awards this year and witnessed him receiving the “Best Dressed Media Personality” award. His style is consistent with his occupation. Could he be spending half of his salary on shoes and clothes?

Click next to see more >>

Mpasho News



from Mpasho News » Lifestyle http://ift.tt/1VlehCL
via Mpasho Lifestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment