Monday 7 December 2015

These Are The 4 Awkward Things Men Who Are Afraid Of Buying Condoms Do

Buying condoms can be a humiliating experience. I have an interesting example that you will relate to. Back in 2012, I had a friend by the name George. He was studying accounting and lived in Mathare North. One weekend I was chilling with my boys and he stopped by my house looking all dejected and hopeless.

“Man, I just lost an opportunity!” he cried as he slumped into the two-year-old sofa that I had made my favorite.

“What do you mean you’ve lost your opportunity? An internship application ama?”, I posed.

“Noooo!!! The chic I brought to the house left when I went to buy condoms this afternoon. I took too long…” he blurted out.

My friends burst out laughing and he forced a smile just to comfort himself. Lmao! How could he do that? The girl in question was a model, she was a from a wealthy family and had featured on several airline advertisements on billboards across Nairobi. If I were in his shoes, I’d have wished to just pass out for several weeks to get over the heartbreak stemming out of failure.

Click next to know what he did at the shop >>

Mpasho News



from Mpasho News » Lifestyle http://ift.tt/1jK0pEe
via Mpasho Lifestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment