Thursday 31 March 2016

Vera Sidika Shows Off Her New Investment!

Yo! I know a lot of people I was telling about why I admire this lass were listening just to humour me. Most thought I was going to talk about some banality like her derrière but nay, I am talking about her affinity for business.

She started a hair salon that didn’t fare so well given Kenyan lasses love for second hand weaves but she didn’t let that dampen her thirst for business. So she got right on the driver’s seat and drove to the next one!

And her next business is right up her alley so I dare say this will be the golden goose that lays all those gold eggs. Check out what she is getting into below:

VS modelling agency

Mpasho News



from Mpasho News » Lifestyle http://ift.tt/1UEZmq8
via Mpasho Lifestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment