Friday 25 March 2016

Main Chick Vs Side Chick – The Ratchetry Of Love Triangles In Kenya (VIDEO)

While countries like Thailand lead when it comes to ranking of most adulterous countries in the world, I believe Kenya also features on top 10 or something. It must. I mean we already top on the corruption index, what is relationships? There are too many reported cases of cheating in relationships in this country. Should we blame it on the government too? Should we?

“I’ve Been Cheating On My Husband For The Last 6 Years With My Boss” Confesses Nairobi Woman

So, do men love the main chicks more than the side chicks? Well, I guess we all have varying explanations, but for USIU’s Katiti Kiteta and Mumbi, the main chick will always win as long as the guy is below 30 years of age.

Watch the interesting discussion on ratchetry of love triangles in Kenya below.

Read also: Hahahaha! Kenyan Man Busted While Cheating On Valentine’s Day! [Video]

Mpasho News



from Mpasho News » Lifestyle http://ift.tt/1RpT5Iv
via Mpasho Lifestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment