Wednesday 30 March 2016

20-40 – What It’s Like To Date Kenyan Men From The Different Age Group!

I had the pleasure of enjoying whisky with some of my more mature acquaintances; my Uncle Chim Tuna and his friends session.
We were talking about some topics I wasn’t too interested in until one of them raised the topic of an article he’d seen on Facebook about just how tough it is for women these days to date men between 30-37.

The group of old men begun telling me about pretty much the stages they went through and what it was like dating them back in their “yute”.
I have heard about some of these chaps and their escapades and I was interested because I know them to have been rogues in their day.
What transpired from the conversation has come out in form of an interesting piece about what it’s like to date Kenyan men from different age group.
What it’s like dating Kenyan men within this age groups:
TURN TO THE NEXT PAGE TO BEGIN

Mpasho News



from Mpasho News » Lifestyle http://ift.tt/231xyxl
via Mpasho Lifestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment