Thursday 28 April 2016

Kenyan Celebrity Weddings That Cost Millions But The Marriage Was Worth 2 Shillings Only!

Wedding: 2 million shillings.

Marriage: 2 bob.

what the fuck lol

This is the narrative of most celebrity weddings it seems. Whenever there is a lavish engagement party followed by an opulent wedding sadly a few months later, a divorce is looming.

I was engaged in heated banter with my colleagues today about how much I would pay for a wedding and I was adamant that I would only fork out Sh100,000/- and I feel I have been more than generous.

The only dowry I am comfortable parting with is 3 CHICKEN MEALS FROM CHICKEN INN AND THE BUS FARE IT WILL COST MY PEOPLE TO MEET YOUR PEOPLE! This is especially because we live in tough economic times and even banks are going broke (Chase Bank) so my woman would have to understand and break the news to her family in whatever tongue they speak.

But this is not about me and my financial savvy decisions, it is about celebrities who spend millions on their weddings only for the marriage to go bust, in the time it takes to conceive a corruption masterplan, execute it, get exposed and weather the storm of public outrage but finally get away scot free!

And the celebrities who spent more on their weddings than marriage counseling are:

GO TO THE NEXT PAGE TO SEE THE FULL LIST

Mpasho News



from Mpasho News » Lifestyle http://ift.tt/1pJCHez
via Mpasho Lifestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment