Paying dowry is a very important decision and I’ll help you through it. I know as you read this, you might be planning on settling down with the woman of your dreams. To avoid getting yourself into a dungeon of regrets, I suggest you read this carefully. This might save your life, depending on how seriously you take it. You don’t want to waste your soul, energy and money on the wrong girl, right? When you know that you’re on the onset of the life stage that requires you to start a family, these are the few things to consider.
1. Social Media Addiction
A study by Social Media Today shows that 18% of social media users cannot go an hour without checking their Facebook accounts. Admittedly, I am one of them. However, that does not mean that one is addicted. Addiction comes in when someone becomes literally sick if they lose their phone charger or there is a power outage. This means that they have a lot of mood swings. Are you willing to stomach such a girl? Do you want to be talking to a zombie? Do you want to pay for first class air tickets and feel lonely on the plane? Do you want to be begging for sex? You know better!
2. “Mileage”
I bet you know what this is. This is the amount of men who have already passed through her vagina. I won’t mince words on this topic. You better be ready to shift gears. You may be asking, ‘what if she lies to me about her past relationships?’
Your instincts will work perfectly well. You’ll notice the ‘whoreness’ in her. The problem with high mileage is that you might be disappointed emotionally when you discover much later. There is no excuse as far as morals are concerned. Why did she have to kiss many frogs in order to reach you?
Number 3 is the most important thing you’ll learn today >>
from Mpasho News » Lifestyle http://ift.tt/1G0pDcw
via Mpasho Lifestyle
No comments:
Post a Comment