Euthanasia.
According to people who speak classical Greek, it means to die a good death.
2 Peter 2:1
But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will also be false teachers among you, who will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing swift destruction upon themselves.
Let us begin.
I came across a rather interesting church. A church whose doctrines are based off of people’s right to end their lives when and where they see fit. Their right to a good death: The Church of Euthenasia.
And some of the core tenets of the church stipulate that:
Why haven’t you killed yourself yet?
I’ll kill myself when I feel like it. Suicide is OPTIONAL. Maybe if people stopped having so many babies, we could build a compassionate, sustainable future, and I wouldn’t want to kill myself anymore. Just kidding!
What’s the best way for me to kill myself?
Please consult the alt.suicide.holiday website.
Would you worship at this church?
from Mpasho News » Lifestyle http://ift.tt/1GEawA1
via Mpasho Lifestyle
No comments:
Post a Comment