Friday 18 December 2015

“My Nudes Are Out So What? I Might Be Better Than Huddah And Vera” Sandra Kaluki Is Back!

Remember the lady who trended on twitter with the hashtag #AskSandraKaluki for two days after ‘posting’ her nudes on social media for the world to see? (Find out on the post below)

TABIA MBAYA RELOADED! Nairobi Girl Posts Her Nudes On Social Media For All To See [Explicit Photos]

Speaking to Pulse Magazine, Sandra Kaluki denied leaking her nude photos saying that an imposter posted the explicit pictures on social media.

“…I am not the one who published the photos online. Someone is using a fake account and making it look like I am real desperate for attention (sic). Besides by now, I suppose the whole country if not the whole world already knows about the photos.

Read more HERE.

Mpasho News



from Mpasho News » Lifestyle http://ift.tt/1mbQRUj
via Mpasho Lifestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment