Sunday 6 March 2016

Man Asks Girl For Nudes, She Exposes Him Badly [Tweets]

Nothing sucks like being exposed for asking for nudes. Willy Paul can attest to that. I mean, he was once busted begging for nudes from a girl. Of course it didn’t go well since he had to swallow the embarrassment and deal with the guilt. That’s what happened to a dude who is now the laughing stock of the Internet.

A girl who goes by the name Michaela is currently trending on the web. She was asked for nudes by an acquaintance last year. She never knew that it would get her on BuzzFeed and Huffington Post.

“My Nudes Are Out So What? I Might Be Better Than Huddah And Vera” Sandra Kaluki Is Back!

“I was talking to this guy Ethan last year and then he asked for nudes so I stopped talking to him,” she said.

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Vanessa Mdee’s Gorgeous Sister Reveals What She Would NEVER Do With Nude Pictures

“Fast forward to this year and he tries to start talking to me again. I jokingly say I’ll forgive you if you send me an Edible Arrangement. The poor sap does and I ate it on the way to work,” she said.

So basically, this dude thought that buying her something to eat in order to make up with her would work. Instead she shared the conversation and a picture of the “edible arrangement” with the world.

Click next to see the expose tweets >>

Check out the series of tweets and conversation screenshot >>

Mpasho News



from Mpasho News » Lifestyle http://ift.tt/21SF0tV
via Mpasho Lifestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment