Tuesday 12 April 2016

Exposing Nairobi’s Den For Filthy Sex And Cheap Blow Jobs

Devolution might have helped many. And when I talk about devolution here, I mean equal distribution of ‘feel good resources’ to other areas out of the Central Business District. Nowadays, only those who are coming to Nairobi for the first time spend their money on Koinange Street hookers.

Apart from the malls and excellent roads, businessmen and businesswomen have opened adult entertainment joints in different estates in Nairobi. You don’t have to come all the way to the CBD to get the services done.

Last week, a friend of mine took me to a particular brothel in Eastlands. It was my first time there so naturally I was a little bit startled. He told me it was going to be a crazy night, and indeed, it was.

Also read: Ukweli Mtupu! 10 Sex Fantasies Kenyan Women Have But Would Never Admit To Their Husbands

We checked into this dimly lit room with some young looking lasses dressed in lingeries moving up and down on strip poles. Being the moralist that I am, I moved a little bit further as my friend took the next empty seat just inches away from where these ladies were doing their thing.

Sitting in a dark corner sipping my non-alcoholic drink, one of the strippers came to where I was and offered me a lollipop, what I didn’t know was that I was supposed to lick it and dip it somewhere. So, she showed me what to do and told me it would only cost Sh100 to get a blowjob and play with her nunu and Sh500 bob to go with her to a room and do anything I want.

Read more on the next page. 

Mpasho News



from Mpasho News » Lifestyle http://ift.tt/1RS0vIo
via Mpasho Lifestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment