Friday 15 April 2016

REVEALED: These Are The Favourite Sexual Positions Of Women From Each Tribe In Kenya

I love women. And women love me. perhaps it is down to my rogue nature or perhaps it is down to my devilish charm. Whatever the case may be, I am rather fortunate to have had a good run with lasses while I was still single.

I was however surprised to find out a friend of mine is even more successful with lasses than I ever was. And he sat down to catch up and share a beer with me and we spoke about an entire plethora of topics not least of all matters coitus.

And it was while telling about his experiences when doing the naked frog-jumps that he told me about what he beleieves women from different communities in Kenya are into and how men can get the most out of the sexual experiences with them.

excitement lol

So allow me to impart some of that knowledge to you and yours. But please be responsible about it.

GO TO THE NEXT PAGE TO BEGIN THE DISCOVERY.

Mpasho News



from Mpasho News » Lifestyle http://ift.tt/1SfHcYr
via Mpasho Lifestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment