Thursday 14 April 2016

WATU WANAPENDA LUNGULA! Who Is The Thirsty Love Cheat Celeb Trying To Gag Google For His Lustful Threesomes?

Some years back, a friend to one of my female friends asked me if I would like to join them in a threesome. I refused. After telling her that I could not indulge myself in such an act of lust, she blocked me from her phone contacts and social media pages. Kwani how thirsty was she? I still ask myself that question to this day. I neither told our mutual friend nor did I whisper it to my then girlfriend. I just let it slip away with the wind without a word being said.

Now, a cheating famous celebrity is at a centre of a gagging order row and has asked Google to remove dozens of internet links. An online privacy firm has complained about more than 150 search links that mention the married man and his threesome with another couple.

“I’ve Been Cheating On My Husband For The Last 6 Years With My Boss” Confesses Nairobi Woman

The company claimed to be acting on behalf of the star, who cannot be named after he won a court injunction which bans media from naming him or his spouse.

CLICK NEXT TO KNOW WHO’S THE STAR

Mpasho News



from Mpasho News » Lifestyle http://ift.tt/1SChPNm
via Mpasho Lifestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment