Friday 29 July 2016

HELLO KAMITI! Why Do Kenyan Prisoners Keep On Disturbing Us When They Have THIS For A Guard (PHOTOS)

In a single week, I normally get not less than four text messages delivered to my smart phone, thanks to wafungwa sugu! I remember sometime ago the head of prisons in Kenya leading a sting operation to get rid of mobile phones at correctional facilities. The phones were (or still are) being used to con innocent people off the prison perimeters.

JELA SIO KWA MAMAKO! Popular Award-Winning Rapper Sexually Assaulted By Inmates In A Prison Cell

Thousands of phones were recovered but I don’t think the operation ended the cartel-led vice in the prisons. But I believe the operation did little to curb the vice. However, I have one question though for the inmates: Why do you keep doing this to us?

In the past, which I strongly believe was just a stereotype, it was said that it was very rare to get a beautiful prison warder.

Huyu Ni Bandits Atashika Ama Ni Mimba! See Kenya’s Sexiest Administration Police Officer Yet (PHOTOS)

I think that typecast has since changed. Proof? This lady here, a warder at an unknown Kenyan prison. She is among the hottest female officers serving in the police service. A wonderful-looking creation by God!

CLICK NEXT FOR THE PHOTOS

Mpasho News



from Lifestyle – Mpasho News http://ift.tt/2ajiaJo
via Mpasho Lifestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment