Thursday 28 July 2016

‘I Begged Diarrheaing Woman For NUNU!” Confesses Sexually Starved Kenyan Man

Kenyan man Young Ti never ceases to amaze me. His articles are just funny, worthy spending your time reading them. Well, check out his latest rib cracking story…

‘Today the site meeting had been fiery to say the least. Tempers flared, tones were raised and harsh statements were dispatched with reckless abandon. After the meeting, my boss and I were heading back to the office.

He was the one driving; I on the other hand sat quietly on the co-driver’s seat absorbing the breeze that trickled gracefully through the lowered window on my side. There was an unusual silence in the car because we too had been thrown into the deep end of the unforgiving waters that is the client’s wrath. Every consultant in that meeting had been handed a dress down

“Eric, sometimes you have to persevere uncomfortable moments to achieve what you want. This client is very difficult but he pays very well so we just have to bear with him. Tomorrow you’ll have to meet him again and take him through the financial appraisal.” I looked at my boss as he uttered those words, tempted to inquire if this was some punishment of sorts given that I’m always the late comer in the entire office.

He then took a slight glance off the road, stared at me, then returned his gaze back to the road and said,..”hehehe you seem uneasy about it. I guess you have never been in situations where you had no choice but to persevere some discomfort just to achieve something you wanted. “Have I been in such a situation?” I asked rhetorically before staring outside the window of the moving car, with a grin on my face as my mind recalled a certain event that happened some years back.

Back in the campus days, there was a time I navigated through a sexual draught that lasted close to 8 months. I then met this lady who was willing to rescue my gonads from redundancy. She was willing to resuscitate the forgotten coital capabilities of my loins. She was supposed to come and visit me in the hostels and spend the night

CLICK NEXT PAGE TO READ MORE

Mpasho News



from Lifestyle – Mpasho News http://ift.tt/2aMQDyJ
via Mpasho Lifestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment