Monday 25 July 2016

USIJISUMBUE! Dear Kenyan Women, Here Are The Types Of Men You Should Never Date

I love new experiences and that’s why I can go on as many dates as I can. Not only to sip on expensive drinks and munch on different types of salads at the Pampa Grill but to socialize and mingle. I will also get to know much more about my ‘partner’ during that particular date.

But, there are some men who piss me off. Not because they don’t know how to dress or their mouths stink, but because of their bad behaviours. Some are always touchy-touchy while on a date and you have just meet. Hata potential Mr Right or Mr Moneybag will gloss over you thinking you are with that touchy-touchy loser. Na hata haumpendi.

Mnabore Tu Sana! 5 Things Women Hate About Kenyan Men

Well, apart from that, I had a chat with the queen of Showbiz Industry Grace Kerongo on the types of men Kenyan women hate. Dear Kenyan women, here are the types of men you should never date.

CLICK NEXT PAGE TO READ MORE

Mpasho News



from Lifestyle – Mpasho News http://ift.tt/2apjmh7
via Mpasho Lifestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment