Wednesday 27 July 2016

Kama Msichana Akona Sponsor, Tupa yeye Mbali! New Study Links Sponsors With The Spread Of HIV!

You would think this is an obvious one aye? Well, just yesterday I was at the office involved in banter and I mentioned that I had gone for an HIV test about a month and a half ago. You see, I have a lass whom I care for immensely.

And part of being in a relationship is taking care of yourself. The fact that I went for an HIV test isn’t groundbreaking, but rather what the counsellor said to me. He informed me that these days, the HIV prevalence is within females aged 15-24 and men aged 35-44!

27-Year-Old Lady Recounts How Her Sponsor Infected Her With AIDS

In figured that was just his way of encouraging me to stay faithful to one partner and all that or to stay strapped when I cheat. And it worked because it left an impression on me.

Vitu Zangu Hazikulwi Bure! Sponsor Receives Threats From His Sugar Babe Who Wants Sh200,000

And then I came across a story about a UNAIDS research that actually backed up what was being said. According to the paper, the UN is sounding the alarm over the impediment they are facing in their fight to eradicate HIV/AIDS due to sponsors.

Simply put, if your lass has a sponsor and/or you suspect she does, RUN!

Mpasho News



from Lifestyle – Mpasho News http://ift.tt/2a1m9fb
via Mpasho Lifestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment