Monday 22 August 2016

20 things Kenyan Girls Should Learn In Their 20s

I came across a rather interesting read that one of my friends had shared on their Facebook Timeline. It was an article on what lasses need to learn as they journey through their twenties. It was a rather captivating read and I decided to adapt it for a Kenyan audience.

In my experience, most Kenyan lasses have been moving around through their lives like aimless wanderers. That explains why having small talk is considered an art and why the question of…

“What do you see yourself doing in 2 years time?”

…is met with blank stares.

 

Most Kenyan lasses go through life aimlessly, with the sole ambition of hoping to land a man who is himself ambitious and will be able to take care of the lass. That is why most girls zoom through their 20s sleeping with older men and chasing other women’s husbands because they are looking for a man who already has cash.

Rick-Ross-Throwing-Money lol
Ladies, these are the 20 things I feel Kenyan lasses should learn as they journey through their twenties:

Your mother and aunties know everything

I had a rather interesting conversation yesterday about a lass I knew from way back when who ran around with the estate yobs in Lang’ata. She and her mother were often at odds because her mother would be irate at the fact that she hang out with the estate boys and drink with them.
She fought so hard for her freedom and was eventually kicked out of home. She now lives in the slum in Lang’ata called “Tin City”, has three kids by different makangas and is leading a hellish existence. Sound familiar?
From what my colleagues have told me, the older a lass gets, the more she begins to appreciate her mother and aunts and the closer their relationship grows. Save yourself the heartache of regret and listen.

Choose your friends wisely

Not everyone who claims to have your back has it to watch over it for you. Some are looking for an opportune moment to drive a knife in. Be discerning. And trust me when I say your mummy can spot the fakes a mile away.
Also trust me when I say i sincerely believe men and women cannot be friends. That homie wants something…

 

Being a socialite will only end badly

Meet The Newest Socialite In Town — She Twerks Without Underwear And Gives No Sh*t About It!! [Video]

This is a phenomenon I helped create. It’s good for business but I wouldnae want to hear my daughter state this as her ambition in life. I would feel like a failure.
Besides, the life is tough. You end up getting used and dumped. Just ask Pendo about the club owner who used her like a rag then leaked her nude photos.

KENYAN SOCIALITES

The Struggle Is Real! The 7 Kenyan Women Who Tried To Become Socialites But Failed Terribly In 2015 (PHOTOS)

Mpasho News



from Lifestyle – Mpasho News http://ift.tt/2bXGqnK
via Mpasho Lifestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment