Wednesday 24 August 2016

This Is How Luo Women Behave When They Get Dumped

I got this one from one of my many female friends from Luoland. It definitely left me gasping for breath after some excessive laughter. By the way, is there something like excessive laughter? Anyway, my good friend Akinyi (I choose to withhold her first name for reasons only known to me) gave me this breakdown of how our sisters from the lakeside handle a break up.

Top 9 Funniest Tribal Stereotypes Of Kenyan Tribes. Are They True? (POLL)

Apparently, what I didn’t know before our interesting banter was that Luo women from different parts of Luo Nyanza, all take break ups in different ways. Now let me take you through our chit-chat…

MIGORI

migori

When you dump a jaber from Migori, be ready for drama. I was told that she will make a scene that will make you curse the day you first met her.

ALEGO
Akinyi told me that women from Alego in Siaya County have extra power, especially when in a confrontation with a man! She told me that if you happen to dump a girl from this part, she will beat you up and force you to love her again whether you like it or not.

Aki Ya Mama! Apparently This Is How Kenyan Women From These 7 Tribes Orgasm In Bed

SEME & KAJULU

I was told that girls from Kajulu or Seme have an extra talent in crying! Is that even a thing? My good friend Akinyi, tells me that when you dump a girl from these two regions of Kisumu county, she will cry all day and all night, until she faints. Then you will have to take her to hospital where she will be admitted, and you will have to love her again!

CLICK NEXT FOR MORE

Mpasho News



from Lifestyle – Mpasho News http://ift.tt/2bO5vgy
via Mpasho Lifestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment