Monday 28 September 2015

Man Sleeps With His Bestfriend’s Mpango Wa Kando (PHOTO)

After reading this guy’s post, all I can say is that there’s nothing like true friendship, or if there are any, then very few. So there’s this gentleman who has opened up about how he slept with his friend’s “mpango wa kando”, and his questing was; Is it betrayal?

“You Will Die Of Deadly Diseases” Mans Tells Wife After Discovering She Has A Mpango Wa Kando

After being introduced to this mpango wa kando by his friend, this gentleman went ahead and started seducing her. After a week, he went out with her and what happened next was the expected. He had sex with her and has even gone to great pains to prove this by posting photos of the woman in bed.

Read the story below;

“Sato last week, my former campus mate asked me to meet him at Naivas Doni for a catch-up. The guy is married and a father of 2. When I got to Naivas, he asked me to meet him inside Kuzima sports club. The guy has really changed, added weight, his career is on the right path n generally appears happy with life. So we got talking n drinking (ok, I was tipsy seeing that nilikuwa nimeanza kutoa lock base mapema). After one hour, the guy calls a lady, I thot ni wife yake but from the tone I sensed she might not be. He finally told me he has a mpango wa kando n had asked her to join us for drinks. The lady joins us after 15 minutes, she is yellow yellow with an avrg body size…..demu ni msupa. Tukafanya intro kiasi with the why-is-ur-frnd-not-married-like questions from her. As we are drinking, I pull a first on her……a wink (of course without the knowledge of my frnd), my plan here is to test her in case akileta drama I blame it on alcohol. She just smiled (tho not outrightly). The long n short of it is we exchanged numbers when my frnd went to the gents, n we have been texting/calling each other tangu Sunday. Tomorrow am supposed to take her clubbing n from the look of things, I will end up f***ing her….swali ni am I betraying my frnd by trying to f**k his mwk behind his back? What possible repercussions should I expect (my plan is to f**k her tomorrow night n cut all communication with her)? Should I assume she’s mature enough not to ruin her rshp with my friend by trying to b clingy?”

Check out the photos on the next page.

Mpasho News



from Mpasho News » Lifestyle http://ift.tt/1P1230W
via Mpasho Lifestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment