Friday 25 September 2015

Are Central Kenyan Women Going For Boob Jobs Because Of Low Self-Esteem?

While Vera Sidika is spending “millions” to have her boobs enlarged, Central Kenya women are thronging hospitals to have boob jobs done to reduce their size.

Forget Vera Sidika’s Plastic Breasts, Here Is The Lady With The Biggest Boobs In Kenya

According to a Nyeri-based reconstructive and cosmetic surgeon Dr. Saidi Shaban, more women in the Central Kenya region are seeking to have their breasts sizes reduced because they are experiencing problems such as backaches, poor posture and maybe even low self-esteem.

When I opened my practice in 2010, I only had two clients seeking my service, but over the two years, my clients have increased at the rate of 10 per year. – Dr. Saidi

One of the clients supposedly decided to have her boobs done because she wanted to look younger.  “I wanted to feel rejuvenated and young again, so I decided to have a breast lift, liposuction, and tummy tuck. I am very happy with my new body, I feel beautiful” – she said.

Are women doing all these because of low self-esteem? Let us know what you think on the comment section below.

 

Mpasho News



from Mpasho News » Lifestyle http://ift.tt/1QCR6kh
via Mpasho Lifestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment