Monday 21 September 2015

Meet The Sexiest Fashion Blogger From Coastal Kenya

Juliet Wachira is a Civil Engineer by profession and is a fast-rising blogger from Coast. She is undoubtedly the best fashion blogger from coastal Kenya. Her blog Love It Style It is getting more traction as days go by. It’s gaining readership really fast.

What makes her stand out is her undying passion to excel in this field and the fact that she’s not let her past – being from a less fortunate background – determine her future.

The blogger has been nominated for the MIMI Fashion and Style Blogging contest. MIMI is an online shop which is owned by Julie Gichuru, arguably the most established female TV personality in Kenya.

She had a chat with me about her love for blogging and immediate future plans and this is what she had to say:

HM: Tell us about yourself

JW: I’m Juliet Wachira 24 year old, a civil engineer by profession and a fashion blogger by passion. Currently staying in Mombasa where I work in a construction company.

HM: When did you start style/fashion blogging?

JW: I started blogging in May this year. I debuted my blog as a creative outlet to express my love for fashion, extensive collection of clothes and share with fellow ladies how to put outfits and looks together. I have family and friends who always ask me where I get my outfits or seek advice on what would look good on them.

juliet_wachira

Click next to know who inspires her style >>

Mpasho News



from Mpasho News » Lifestyle http://ift.tt/1Lr9XQ6
via Mpasho Lifestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment