Wednesday 16 December 2015

SAD! Esther Passaris Bereaved!

Renowned city businesswoman cum politician Esther Passaris is mourning the demise of her grandmother. The elderly woman passed on while undergoing treatment at the Nairobi Hospital for pneumonia and difficulty in breathing.

Passaris took to social media to share the sad news with her followers in an emotional Facebook post;

#RIPGranny I loved and cared for my granny and I always felt a special connection to her. Being named after her made me feel special. Today I realised there are 3 other people named Esther in the family tree. So my connection to granny wasn’t about the name, it was a calling. Our souls were connected. It’s deeper than love.

The granny died at 90.

Esther_Passaris

Mpasho News



from Mpasho News » Lifestyle http://ift.tt/1k1NIoC
via Mpasho Lifestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment