Friday 4 December 2015

These Are The Four Positions That Kenyan Women Enjoy Most In Bed

The other day I was hanging out with my two female friends at a restaurant near Valley Arcade. It was rainy and most of them wanted to go home early. My friend James had left to go pick up his sister from town and had been locked out in the rains.

“Kwani mna haraka aje?,” I posed.

“Bwanangu ananingoja,” said Janet. It was like it was the last day she would see him. The conversation took another turn. I joked that maybe she loves his company too much, that the rains don’t worry her. Her boyfriend works with an oil company and lives in Lavington. A few minutes later, our threesome conversation had turned into a discussion about the sex styles they really enjoy in bed. This is what I learned:

1. 69

Woman love being eaten up gloriously. Sylvia told me that it feels like ‘heaven’ when you let the tongue work it. This should be a starter by the way. It gets her on the edge; she’ll crave deep penetration once she’s all wet and feeling super hot. While at it, ask her to moan with you; tell her you enjoy ‘doing her good.’ Be nasty. Don’t hold yourself back. Grill her labia with your teeth tips. Make her scream your name. After this, she’ll be more than ready for the ride. Thank me later dude.

2. Doggie style

Girls love this because of the deep penetration aspect. They’ll be submissive and willing to take it all. It’s your chance to rule her world. “Kwanza napenda akitumia studded,” she told me of her favorite Trust Condom. To spice things up, her man usually holds her hands backwards and hammers it to the maximum. They don’t think about breaking the bed at all. “I’m a wild girl, I love it fast paced and being submissive,” she added. Whoa.

Click next for more >>

Mpasho News



from Mpasho News » Lifestyle http://ift.tt/1Q4BklN
via Mpasho Lifestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment