Sunday 28 February 2016

This Hot Hollywood Actress Engaged To A Kenyan Man Has Just Unveiled A Steamy Photo And You Need To See The Fine A** And Sexy Titties [Photo]

I must admit whole heartedly that Shamea Morton has become my hottest American actress of choice. She has a sexy body – with a fine a** and an ultra sexy waist, she just does it for me. A few weeks ago, she posted a photo of her hubby-to-be grabbing her fat ass. Davido could not resist her charm when they met.

Just a couple of days ago, she released her sexiest photo yet. The Real Housewives of Atlanta actress does not waste time when it comes to flaunting her assets, and I must say that if she ever resolves to settle in Kenya, I’ll be the first to let you know ’cause I just started a potential conversation with her.

What Was Going On? Singer Davido Hangs Out With A Sexy Lady Engaged To A Kenyan Man [Photo]

This may happen since she met her fiance’s family during her December holiday. His granny told her to take care of her kids the best way, especially insisting on breastfeeding.

This is the photo I am talking about:

shamea morton

Mpasho News



from Mpasho News » Lifestyle http://ift.tt/1XSQT0N
via Mpasho Lifestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment