Sunday 28 February 2016

This Is What Willy Paul Begged For 5 years Ago [Photo]

5 years ago, Willy Paul was not associated with arrogance as he is today. He was a humble, upcoming artiste. He was probably camping outside radio stations trying to get his music played. He used to get rejected by girls. That’s why he chose to beg his fans to support him.

A Prophet Is Never Welcomed In His Home Town! Fans Viciously Attack Willy Paul After He Did This

The controversial singer took to social media to share one of his posts from 5 years ago. His friend DJ Krowbar shared with him a screenshot of his plea from ages ago. It was touching, I must say.

Finally! Bahati And Willy Paul Have Chosen To Grow Up — See What They Both Did [Photos]

So did Willy Paul forget where he came from and decided to become a bad boy?

willy paul plea

“God works miracles @djkrowbar just sent me what I wrote on my status five years ago asking for help with the same account I’m using now… I was asking for help.. Like and share your testimony if you believe God changes lives”

 

Mpasho News



from Mpasho News » Lifestyle http://ift.tt/1LNmD0i
via Mpasho Lifestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment