Thursday 23 June 2016

Is This What Your Househelp Is Doing?! Watch A Househelp Brutally Abuse A Baby Boy

This has made me sick to my stomach. I have an autistic son whom I love to heaven and beyond. his name is Kadari (his mother chose that name and to be honest, I have no idea what it means). So yu can understand why I find such videos harrowing.

You see, a househelp is someone who society has made feel small. Perhaps this is in light of the the fact that they perform a job most of us see as menial or perhaps this is a psychological tool we begun to employ to ensure we could pay them peanuts for their services but whatever the case, it always comes back to haunt us.

Think about it. While there is no excuse for any human being to harm a child, how can you treat the person you entrust your child into their care like garbage? And often, househelps have to do more than they bargained for. The man of the house sees an easily available mistress in the househelp and the lady of the house sees an easy scapegoat.

Sometimes, these girls we call housegirls go through hell in the name of employment and the only way they think they can vindicate themselves is by attacking the children. That is no excuse.

Personally, I would end up in jail if I were to find out my son has been physically abused or otherwise. Like the lady in the video I will show you show you shortly who found out her househelp, the woman she trusted was taking good care of her child was infact, a monster.

 

Mpasho News



from Lifestyle – Mpasho News http://ift.tt/28RyHpw
via Mpasho Lifestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment