Wednesday 29 June 2016

30th Jun 2016: These Are The 7 Hottest Stories Kenyans Are Talking About

Lessgerit in!

#1. 

Horny Kenyan Air Hostess Begs Powerful Mheshimwa For Sex And Sends Him Nudes (EVIDENCE)

Women these days are a horny lot. I do not know whether it is down to global warming or due to the fact that most young men these days are more interested in their Subarus and matters of national importance.

#2. Sex Pregnancy

Here Are 15 Strange Sex Facts You Really Didn’t Need To Know

I can’t even explain what I was doing when I came across these facts but I swear, IT WAS RESEARCH!

#3. Team Mafisi

MAFISI TIBIM! Here Are 4 Thirstiest Kenyan Politicians

Sod off to your favorite celebrities! Kenyan politicians are the real superstars and ballers in this country.
There have been many sex scandals involving our politicians, although most of them have always denied the allegations. We simply can’t ignore the fact that these men are married and they regarded as honorable (Waheshimiwa).

#4. 

IS SHE MAD? The Ugandan Woman Who Stripped Naked In A University Corridor Now Teaches Her 11-Year-Old Daughter How To Use A Condom

I hope you all remember that Ugandan university lecturer who removed all her clothes along the corridors of a University, after a major disagreement with the institution’s don.

#5. Maina_Kageni

Wah! Kumbe Maina Kageni Ameshtunya! You Will Not Believe How Buff Maina Kageni Is (PHOTO)

Haki ya Mungu! Turns out Maina Kageni is actually a gym rat. I would never have suspected that the man is as buff as he clearly is. I honestly would have expected him to be a bit of a sloth given just how good his life is given the money he has but I am shocked! Nay, mind blown!

#6. 

PHOTO OF THE DAY: Mombasa Governor Hassan Joho Akinyonya Moshi Ya Shisha

Hassan Joho is a man who enjoys his downtime. And why would he not, he works hard so he might aswell play hard.

#7. 

Mathare Iko Half Term Kweli! Watch These Death Defying Stunts Done By Umoja Matatu Makangas

Whenever I tell people I do not like using public transportation, it is partly due to the fact that i do not get along well with others but mainly due to the fact that I loathe boom twaffs. I believe some people call them nganyas.

Mpasho News



from Lifestyle – Mpasho News http://ift.tt/293P79k
via Mpasho Lifestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment