Tuesday 14 June 2016

Nairobi Diaries’ Pendo Addresses Leaked Nude Photos – PREZZO IS INVOLVED

Controversial Kenyan socialite and Nairobi Diaries actress Pendo has come out to address the issues of her explicit pictures which were uploaded on social media by Prezzo’s girlfriend Michelle Yola.

Has Pendo Bagged Herself A Wealthy Sponsor? These Photos Seem To Indicate So (PHOTO GALLERY)

Michelle posted an old nude photo of Pendo on her Instagram and captioned it; “Oyoooo…but why were you crying yesterday – did I hurt your feelings? 😒😒 #caged animal 🐶🐕 You can’t talk nun to me when you take such pictures… 🙅And I ain’t gon say it no mo!  PUT SOME RESPECK ON YOURSELF” 

Pendo_Kenya

Speaking to KISS FM’s Adelle Onyango today, the socialite said that she saw the picture and she decided not to respond to her.

I have responded to her with my success. Those pictures have been online, nizakitambo. So, for someone to dig up my past that I moved on from, she’s the one with the problem.

Also read: Hii Pesa Sio Ya Mamako Bwana! Check Out Pendo’s Sleek Car (PHOTO GALLERY)

Asked if this drama is all about Prezzo, Pendo said that the rapper has been hitting on her.

Listen to the short interview below;

Mpasho News



from Lifestyle – Mpasho News http://ift.tt/1sF3877
via Mpasho Lifestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment