Tuesday 21 June 2016

Hii Pesa Sio Ya Nyanyako! Rich Kids Spend 1.5Million On Champagne Just To Wash Their Hands (VIDEO)

My sensibilities do not often get assailed but when it happens it’s with good reason. Like when I see a group whose intelligence is suspect blow north of 1.5million Kshs on champagne at a club and then proceed to wash their hands with it.

I know I cannot question how someone wants to spend their hard earned cash but… In all honesty, I just can’t.

The story is told rather clearly by the video which shows the guys out to have a good time and show you that the peanuts you earn is less than they spend ashing their hands. I swear I now have a complex.
I wonder what it is these people do. Are they tender-preneurs? Or faux-gold dealers?

These rich kids were out to have fun so they opted to go out to B Club or whatever it is called and they ordered champagne -but not just any drink, they ordered Moet… Worth 1.5 million. Which they then proceeded to use to wash their hands with.

By Glass
Moet Imperial Brut (Sh1,690)
Moet Imperial Rose (Sh1950)

By Bottle
Moet & Chandon Brut (75cl) – Sh9,990
Moet & Chandon Rose (75cL) – Sh12,900
Moet & Chandon Brut Magnum (1.5L) – Sh19,500
Moet & Chandon Brut Jeroboam (3L) – Sh38,000

Check out the picture below then check out the video:

57ca25d8-a8fa-4215-ac31-719fbb22fdf7

And here is the receipt:

f22c9166-d90e-4193-88ce-684d40df9888

Go to the next page for the video.

Mpasho News



from Lifestyle – Mpasho News http://ift.tt/28ONOw4
via Mpasho Lifestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment