Thursday 14 July 2016

Hii Tabia Ikome! Here Are The Most Annoying Things Kenyan Ladies Do In Matatus

 

Do you use public transport? What do you like about it and what do you hate about it? Well, I frequently use public transportation; matatus, but at times I curse myself for not owning a car. Traveling in matatus can be hectic at times. From quarreling with conductors and even encountering weird things while on board, are just some of the reasons why I hate using public transport.

I had a chat with my colleague Chege about his experience using matatus, and his response was not pleasing. ‘I don’t board matatus, I drive. I stopped using matatus three years ago…’ When I asked why, he went ahead to narrate to me the challenges he used to face while using matatus and to some extent, I agree with him.

Well, below are the most annoying things Kenyan ladies do in matatus, go through;

CLICK NEXT PAGE TO READ MORE

Mpasho News



from Lifestyle – Mpasho News http://ift.tt/29L6mzS
via Mpasho Lifestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment