Sunday 6 March 2016

Exclusive: Top KCSE Student Reveals How She Did It

The much anticipated KCSE results were released this week, resulting in a disruptive atmosphere in families where a child or two had sat for the national exams.

As usual, the most hardworking, successful students were honored. One of them was Qillian Saiya, a former student at Moi High School, Kabarak.

Eric Omondi Shows Off His KCSE Certificate. What Grades Did He Get? (PHOTO)

She made headlines after getting a strong A, with an aggregate of 83 points. She was quickly interviewed on top Kenyan TV shows, including KTN and K 24 news. It was a euphoric moment for her.

“I was so happy because I didn’t expect to perform this well. The joy is unexplainable,” she tells me. I can perfectly relate since I would have done the same if this ever happened to me back in the day.

“Currently I have no major plans — just to continue with my studies at Brookhouse International School and hope to do well there too,” she adds.

Qillian Saiya main 1

Well, if you thought that to perform well in high school, all you have to do is bury your head in books, then you are wrong.

KCSE Allegedly Leaked! Check Out Some Of The Papers Here (PHOTO GALLERY)

“Apart from hard work I would say my success is mainly based on discipline and balancing my co-curricula activities with my studies,” she said. Qillian engaged in other activities at school.

The Chinese Are Better Cheaters In Exams Than Kenyans; Here’s Why

And by the way, just before the exams, she had to do her best to get rid of panicking. It’s one of the stumbling blocks a student has to deal with when sitting for national examinations.

Check out her success photos on the other page >>

Mpasho News



from Mpasho News » Lifestyle http://ift.tt/1npigSP
via Mpasho Lifestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment