Friday 8 April 2016

YOU CLEAN BUT LAZY MIDDLE CLASS! Nonini Has A Word For You!

When I clocked 18 years (they call it maturity age) I made sure that not even a month passed by before I acquiring my national identification card. When the electoral commission announced a mass voter registration, I was sure to be among the first to be registered.

I kept the voter’s card somewhere safe in my “cube” and readily awaited the general elections. On the election day, though I was very anxious to cast my first ever vote, I was again, among the first people on the queue, ready to exercise my constitutional and democratic right.

I have since participated (voted) in every other general election since then, without fail. You may ask why, but it’s simple. I’ve always longed to bring change in our leadership.

“Nonini Should Ask His Girlfriend Whether I Can Afford To Pay Rent!” Bobby Mapesa Fires More Shots At The Godfather of Genge

Now, rapper Nonini has a bone to pick with some people within the “middle class” category of the Kenyan society. The Kumekucha hit rapper is of the opinion that the “middle class” have been failing this country. Why? They don’t vote!

CLICK NEXT PAGE TO SEE WHAT HE TELLS THEM

Mpasho News



from Mpasho News » Lifestyle http://ift.tt/1YiSc8N
via Mpasho Lifestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment