Thursday 7 July 2016

CHISOS! After Stripping Naked In A University Corridor, Ugandan Lecturer Is Now Selling Her Three Children

Is she the drama goddess of Kampala? Well judge for yourself. She has made headlines for removing all her clothes, including her inner wear and ranted to a university don at the institution, then went on an online rant calling the UK embassy in Uganda all sorts of names for allegedly refusing to issue her with a visa.

Days later, she proudly and shamelessly posted on her social media pages that she was teaching her 11-year-old daughter how to use condoms. Yes, you heard it right! She even posted photos of her blowing up condoms by mouth with the little girl for all and the sundry to see.

The Makerere University lecturer, whose services at the prestigious institution of higher learning were terminated as a result of her uncouth behaviour, is at it all over again! Stella Nyanzi has put up her three kids,  and her long dreadlocks, for sale. Mmmh… She has called out for an auction for the four “items”.

Stella Nyanzi stella nyanzi3 stella nyanzi1 stella nyanzi2 stella nyanzi

Apparently, Stella is too broke that she can no longer afford to pay the rent or school fees for her children. She made this public on her Facebook page where she wrote…

CLICK NEXT TO SEE HER POST

“That’s it! I have had it up to my nostrils. I am throwing in my towel. I am done trying to hold it together any longer. I admit I have failed to muscle it up. Tell the stupid radio and television presenters that Mama Stella is rolling over in defeat. That tidbit should liven up their dull shows as their audiences pat themselves on the back for being better than myself.

I am auctioning my three children to the highest bidder. I have an eleven-year-old daughter and a pair of twin sons aged nine years each. I prefer to sell them in triplet, because they belong together. Start sending me your bids.

Fucking Makerere University has not paid our June salaries. And our incentive top-up payments have not been paid for months. Moreover, in my case, I only get half my salary because I was suspended from work. My bank accounts beep red.

Now, to crown it all, the greedy business proprietors at Kampala Parents School sent my three children back home for failure to pay the full hefty school fees. They do not want the children back if the full balance is not paid. I told the children to stay home and enjoy the surprise holiday. This is the first time in my parenting-life that I lack innovative solutions to a tuition hurdle.

Who wants to buy my dreadlocks? I am auctioning them too.”

Mpasho News



from Lifestyle – Mpasho News http://ift.tt/29nn5Gr
via Mpasho Lifestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment