Thursday 14 July 2016

Malimwengu! Mzungu Woman Gives Birth To Black Baby, Claims Ghost Impregnated Her

The world is coming to an end. Kiera Johnson, a 32-year-old Los Angeles mother of two has shocked many after she came out claiming that she was impregnated by the late Michael Jackson. According to the woman, she was raped by the ghost of Michael Jackson when she dozed off while watching the 2 hour long Michael Jackson 30 Year Anniversary Special on DVD, which aired on HBO in 2001.

The woman says after she dozed off, the rest was history.

“All of a sudden, I was awakened by a hand caressing my face. But I was home alone, my husband was at work,” Kiera recalls. “The next thing you know, I’m having this erotic encounter with Michael Jackson. But it wasn’t the white Michael Jackson, he was black, and dressed like he was straight out of the Thriller video. I told him to stop, but he would listen.”

She says she thought it was just a nightmare only to turn into reality on 25th September  2015 when she gave birth to her third child, only to find out he was black.

“Everything was going well with the birth,” said her husband Ken. “But then when I saw my son, and he was black, I said ‘What the hell is this!’ I was in absolute shock. That’s when Kiera told me about her terrifying dream. I think it’s wrong what happened and that’s why we are suing Michael Jackson’s estate. We just want a decent amount of child support to help raise his son.”

Kierra and her husband sued Michael Jackson’s estate and had given them until January this year to break the silence.

This is an old story though.

Source

Mpasho News



from Lifestyle – Mpasho News http://ift.tt/29GCSCK
via Mpasho Lifestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment