Sunday 12 June 2016

RATCHETRY RELOADED! Buckwyld ‘n’ Breathless Was The Absolute Party For The Weekend And Nairobi Ratchets Were At It Again (PHOTOS)

The absolute party for the weekend, Buckwyld ‘n’ Breathless, went down at the Carnivore Simba Saloon in Nairobi last night. And I won’t lie to you and say, that a lot of ratchet revellers didn’t turn up. They really did! Even their cousins and the in-laws were there…Lol!!

Who was the headline act again? 2Baba! I am still confused why he just changed from a ‘beautiful’ name like 2Face Idibia to 2Baba. It doesn’t sound right. To me. I had a chance to talk with him on Thursday and the Nigerian R&B and Afro Pop star told me that “a lot of people have been calling me 2Baba for a very long time, so I just decided to start using it as my official name for their love. It’s a name pegged on respect.”

Alrighty! That aside, other artistes rocked the party including the very energetic Papa Dennis, Kagwe Mungai, Dela, …Ooh! Talking of Dela, last night alitesa Team Mafisi! Her outfit on stage was revealing almost all her lustful strongholds. The boobs ooh my! Even the camel toe!

Other artistes were Sauti Sol, Vanessa Mdee, comics Churchill, MC Jessy and Alibaba. But Nairobians just know how to bring their A-game! The ratchetness in that place was at another level.

SEE THE PHOTOS IN THE NEXT PAGE

Mpasho News



from Lifestyle – Mpasho News http://ift.tt/1ZI2el0
via Mpasho Lifestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment