Tuesday 12 July 2016

‘I Slept With My Brother-in-law’, Confesses Nairobi Woman

Days are gone when fornication, bestiality, adultery were taken as serious offences and the offenders punished or even excommunicated from the church and clan. Nowadays, the society has lost it. We are living in a sinful world. The current happenings tell us so.

Well, a Nairobi women recently left many talking for days after she confessed to having slept with her brother-in-law; husband’s brother and she’s not ashamed of it.

‘Most forbidden sex? I know 95% of moms here are too holy they have never crossed boundaries. What’s the most forbidden you had. Mine I was fucked hubby’s brother.Details another day. I know this is wrong but I take full responsibility coz it was my intent. What’s your most forbidden sex act whether you regret or not. Msirushe mawe sina plot , just be real and honest. Please don’t condemn me, am already condemned literally.’

She posted in a popular Facebook Group. Ladies would you do the same?

 

Mpasho News



from Lifestyle – Mpasho News http://ift.tt/29MC0NG
via Mpasho Lifestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment