Monday 4 July 2016

MWANAUME KAMILI! This Is The Other Side Of David Rudisha You Didn’t Know

“I can’t wash utensils, clothes, cook, go to the market and do any other house chores when I’m married,” these are just some of the common old tales men live by. Even though, after getting married some still stick to these ‘principals’, others change. They actually do a lot more than there wives and celebrated athlete and police inspector David Rudisha is among them.

‘I Can’t Go To The Market, It’s My Husband’s Responsibility!’ Confesses Top African Actress

He is a humble man. Despite all the money and fame, David Rudisha still does laundry for himself. He also still helps his wife with household chores unlike most men who spend time entertaining prostitutes and young girls at city bars.

Also read: “I Still Wash My Husband’s Undies And Cook For Him,” Confesses Africa’s Richest Woman

Well, to those broke ass men who think women are slaves, learn a lesson from Rudisha. Check out the pic

Mpasho News



from Lifestyle – Mpasho News http://ift.tt/29kLf75
via Mpasho Lifestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment