Monday 31 October 2016

Awwww! Lady Bee’s Cute Teenage Daughter Pens A Heart-warming Birthday Message To Her

Gospel star Lady Bee is turning a year older. She will celebrate it with her daughter Yvonne who is currently in campus. Yvonne wrote a beautiful heart-warming birthday message for Lady Bee.

In a past message Lady Bee testified how hard it was bringing up Yvonne alone after her hubby passed on.

“Years back I got myself this beautiful wonderful, precious gift from God, rocking John 3:16 hoodie is my best friend, my love, my joy, my pamkin, my pride, my wacha tuu?? I never knew that a day like this I’ll be celebrating her, all grown up ?? Halleluyah??Sometimes your situation makes you blind to see how bright your future is. If what I know today I knew those days no devil in hell could stop me,but I thank God for He sustained me and my daughter today we have a testimony..Hold on to your dream God will fulfil #WhatGodHasBlessed #NoManCanCurse.”

Lady Bee’s Daughter Is All Grown And Very Beautiful! She Accompanies Her Mum To Work (Photo)

lady bee daughter lady bee daughter lady bee daughter lady bee daughter lady bee daughter lady bee daughter lady bee daughter lady bee daughter

To celebrate her mother’s birthday, Yvonne made a beautiful video collage of throwback photos of Lady Bee accompanied with this message.

“You might have a mom,she might be the bomb,but ain’t nobody got a mom like mine🎶🎶 If I had to take birth on earth for a thousand times.I would still wish that you’d be my mom..I love you more than words could explain.😍😍
Happy Birthday Mom @ladybee_254″

Gospel singer Size 8 reposted the message saying, “Awwww this is too swit goals @ladashabelle ukuwe ufanyie mum hivi. happy birthday @ladybee.”

Check out the birthday video collage…

YA MUNGU NI MENGI YA KUKU MAYAI! Lady Bee Explains How She Ended Up Being A WIDOW

Mpasho News



from Lifestyle – Mpasho News http://ift.tt/2ehlG9g
via Mpasho Lifestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment