Tuesday 25 October 2016

I Was Born With Natural Juju Between My Legs, No Nairobi Man Can Resist Me, Brags City Girl

Nowadays Nairobi girls are becoming more and more brave when it comes to owning their sexuality. Brazen is the word. They are becoming more brazen. This city girl posted about how her nunu brings the boys back to the yard, effortlessly. She confessed that her charm comes from “natural juju”.

Nairobi Fisilets Go Wild After Jaguar Reveals ‘Hajapata Mtu Wa Kuoa’. Check Out The Messages

Mums I don’t care how some of you will react but I believe I have a unique situation and maybe their is someone else who can relate.I have experienced something that have decided to raise today and its about my past relationships with men.I believe I have a natural charm(juju) that I was born with not the one you go to a mganga to make the men you’ve dated never leave you or men go crazy about you, no and I don’t support mambo ya waganga coz am a believer, am talking about something unique about me yani whenever I have sex with a man akuna venye ataniacha he’ll just follow me like a dog on heat yaani even if nikatae the man in whatever manner they won’t leave me and pia Ts not the styles za sex ama about being beautiful no it’s about my natural charm and through the experience have had for a long time to the point where am not proud of it anymore coz at some point I start pityn the men and sometimes hot women than me normally wonder what’s so special with me that men go crazy and can’t move on from me,others started speculating there is something I do to a guy that makes them never let go of me.The natural charm inside me…

CLICK NEXT FOR MORE ON THIS CONFESSION

Mpasho News



from Lifestyle – Mpasho News http://ift.tt/2ePfa72
via Mpasho Lifestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment