Tuesday 18 October 2016

In 2016, These Nairobi Estates Have The Sexiest Lasses

My car is in the garage so I have been enjoying using matatus and from the way my mech is working, it seems I will have to continue with this trend till the end of the month. It’s not so bad; I have lost alot of my independence, have to be wary of pick pockets, and get to enjoy other people’s body odour as my personal space gets invaded. But atleast I can also interact with hot lasses.

If nothing else, this is the saving grace. I have had to get onboard matatus these past 2 weeks and I have realized that some Nairobi estates are more blessed than others when it comes to fine gels. Others? Uhm… Let’s just agree that some lasses were blessed with masculine features such as male pattern balding no doubt from all the weaves they abuse and “strong” faces.

big girls lol

But this isn’t about railing at fugly lasses, it’s about celebrating the beautiful ones and trust me when I say that is precisely what I intend to do. I had  rather interesting conversation with a makanga (matatu tout) who put me on game. He opened my eyes to the fact that some estates are really endowed when it comes to hot lasses.

And some of these estates are:

Ruaka

This seems to be where everyone goes to start off their adult life. The rent is more forgiving than places like Lang’ata and places like South B (you can get a one bedroom at the same price a servants quarter goes for in the aforementioned areas).
As a result manze the shorties that live here are too fine! Fine fine babes.

Mpasho News



from Lifestyle – Mpasho News http://ift.tt/2do6YJN
via Mpasho Lifestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment